Friday, November 12, 2010

Mas Hafiyka *best friend ♥

Mas Hafiyka Halim ♥

She is my best ever damn friend . I love her so effin much but yeah she's changing now -.- more thougher but she kinda losing herself ..... I don't ever like her in this new changing . I want you back Iyka , I know don't really get it what I'm tyring to say here but yeah Iyka you changed a lot , so effin much till I can't even recognize is that you ? I know you been dumped with your fuking  friends many times & I don't ever mind if you dah tak mudah berlembut dengan orang , tak mudah kena tipu dengan orang . yes I suka you berubah pasal itu .. it is just you change sampai kan I dah tak kenal you , I love you bestie .. yes I do . I'm sorry .... don't change too much bestie ... it's pretty hurting me when you said 'naah..basically i'm losing myself' ... hmm you noticed that but you seems like .. nahh , you're not the same , exactly NOT the same any longer , I miss you before you went to Arau , Perlis .. yet I still loves you mate ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment